文：Ms. Tina / 譯：Liz
I have many friends they are recently welcome to their newborn and so they are urge to focus on early education. Concentration is one of the biggest issue they are concerning and the most important problem they care about.
1. Curiosity is their life when the kids are small. So we can keep the surrounding area clean and clear when the baby is play with the toy to make sure he/she wouldn’t be distracted by other factors and be focus on his/her own toy.
2. The duration of 0-2 years old kids could last for their concentration is within 3 minutes. If you feel they has lose their interest in the item, tidy the item up and take the other toy for the kids.
3. Never disturb them while they are playing. When kids are playing a game or focusing on a thing, please do not interrupt. If you keep distracting a focusing kid, then you are actually training them not to pay attention to anything. A best environment parents could create is a calm and stable playtime.
4. Try the best to except a noisy toy to avoid the brain of our baby in an over active condition.
5. Try more sensory activities. Let the kids to feel the temperature of water, color, finger painting to feel the texture of the paints, rice grabbing to feel it falls, and to feel the amount of conchiglioni etc.
Of course there are some more sensory plays like letting them to taste the flavor of fresh fruit, feeling the wind on their skin, listening to different sound by different materials. So much fun!
Parents pay more attention to the kids would make a big difference in kids’ growth.
Every kid is unique and there are surely some more ways to help with the training. Points above are just some of my experiences and most of the time it should be managed with the actual situation. Hoping this article could help and welcome to all interactions and exchange of experiences.